2012年8月28日星期二

3 simple tips to start a conversation---For BBW and plusfriends Dating

Starting a conversation can be relatively simple...but then there are those of you who are socially awkward. So here are a few tips when attempting to start a conversation with a person of interest:

1. Talk about the weather (without sounding too corny & cliche) "Lovely weather we're having" ..sounds a bit dry & old fashioned.. "So I heard it supposed to be almost 65 today...that's way better than it usually is this time of year" ...much better.

2. Give her a compliment! Women love compliments!! Just remember....don't go too overboard with it. "Damn...you got amazing tits" .....NOO!! "You have the most gorgeous eyes" ...much more flattering. Try to notice the lesser noticed details such as her eyes, teeth, smile or hair instead of pointing out how amazing her body is.

3. Introduce yourself! Be direct & forward. Try not to be shy...and shake all fears of rejection! A woman loves a man who knows what he wants! "Hey there gorgeous. I just happened to notice you sitting here & I just could not live with myself if I didn't come over here & introduce myself. I'm John..and you are? ...very inviting, friendly, beat"
By Damitajo, Michigan, United States

没有评论:

发表评论